Research Institution: Colorado State University, Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences, Fort Collins, CO, USA.
Livestock-handling injuries in agriculture: An analysis of Colorado workers' compensation data†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 391–407, May 2009
How to Cite
Douphrate, D. I., Rosecrance, J. C., Stallones, L., Reynolds, S. J. and Gilkey, D. P. (2009), Livestock-handling injuries in agriculture: An analysis of Colorado workers' compensation data. Am. J. Ind. Med., 52: 391–407. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20686
- Issue online: 3 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2008
- CDC/NIOSH (High Plains Intermountain Center for Agriculture Health and Safety). Grant Number: U50/OH008085
- CDC/NIOSH (Colorado Injury Control and Research Center). Grant Number: R49/CCR811509
- CDC/NIOSH (Mountain and Plains Education and Research Center). Grant Number: 1T42/04009229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.