The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 358–371, May 2009
How to Cite
Tak, S., Davis, R. R. and Calvert, G. M. (2009), Exposure to hazardous workplace noise and use of hearing protection devices among US workers—NHANES, 1999–2004. Am. J. Ind. Med., 52: 358–371. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20690
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.