Smoking and the Asian American workforce in the National Latino and Asian American Study
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Occupational Health Disparities
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 171–178, February 2010
How to Cite
de Castro, A.B., Garcia, G., Gee, G. C., Tsai, J. H.-C., Rue, T. and Takeuchi, D. T. (2010), Smoking and the Asian American workforce in the National Latino and Asian American Study. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20697
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2009
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: U01 MH 62207
- National Institute of Health Roadmap for Medical Research
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: 1KL2RR025015-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.