Racial and ethnic disparities in low birth weight delivery associated with maternal occupational characteristics
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Occupational Health Disparities
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 153–162, February 2010
How to Cite
Meyer, J. D., Warren, N. and Reisine, S. (2010), Racial and ethnic disparities in low birth weight delivery associated with maternal occupational characteristics. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 153–162. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20706
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2009
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD001409
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: OH008543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.