Assessing the contribution of working conditions to socioeconomic disparities in health: A commentary
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Occupational Health Disparities
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 95–103, February 2010
How to Cite
Landsbergis, P. A. (2010), Assessing the contribution of working conditions to socioeconomic disparities in health: A commentary. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20766
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH07577
- Center for Social Epidemiology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.