Director, Colorado Injury Control Research Center; Professor, Psychology Department; Head, Graduate Degree Program in Public Health.
Safety knowledge, safety behaviors, depression, and injuries in Colorado farm residents
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 47–54, January 2010
How to Cite
Beseler, C. L. and Stallones, L. (2010), Safety knowledge, safety behaviors, depression, and injuries in Colorado farm residents. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20779
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2009
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: U04/CCU806060
- CDC the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Grant Number: 1R49/CE001168
- Colorado Injury Control Research Center, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO. Grant Number: 50523-1776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.