Researcher judgment and study design: Challenges of using administrative data
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 37–41, January 2010
How to Cite
Boden, L. I. and Ozonoff, A. (2010), Researcher judgment and study design: Challenges of using administrative data. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 37–41. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20787
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 5R01 OH 007596
- State of California, Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.