None of the authors have an affiliation with an organization that, to their knowledge, has a direct interest, particularly a financial interest, in the subject matter or materials described.
The influence of sociodemographic characteristics on agreement between self-reports and expert exposure assessments†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1019–1031, October 2010
How to Cite
Sembajwe, G., Quinn, M., Kriebel, D., Stoddard, A., Krieger, N. and Barbeau, E. (2010), The influence of sociodemographic characteristics on agreement between self-reports and expert exposure assessments. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1019–1031. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20821
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2010
- NIOSH. Grant Numbers: R01 OH07366-01, R01 OH07366-01S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.