Factors associated with safe patient handling behaviors among critical care nurses
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 886–897, September 2010
How to Cite
Lee, S.-J., Faucett, J., Gillen, M., Krause, N. and Landry, L. (2010), Factors associated with safe patient handling behaviors among critical care nurses. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 886–897. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20843
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses Foundation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Alpha Eta Chapter
- University of California, San Francisco, Graduate Division
- UCSF School of Nursing Century Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.