Note: The example was taken from the article: Cammarano G, Crosignani P, Berrino F, Berra G. Cancer mortality among workers in a thermoelectric power plant. Scand J Work Environ Health 1984; 10:259–261 and from the article: Cammarano G, Crosignani P, Berrino F, Berra G. Additional follow-up of cancer mortality among workers in a thermoelectric power plant. Scand J Work Environ Health 1986; 12:631–632. The number of expected cases was changed from 2.83 to 2.50 for the sake of simplicity.
Confounders and confusion: Dealing with cancer cases of occupational origin†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1002–1005, October 2010
How to Cite
Crosignani, P., Amendola, P., Scaburri, A., Chiappino, G. and Marinaccio, A. (2010), Confounders and confusion: Dealing with cancer cases of occupational origin. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1002–1005. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20847
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.