The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Neuromotor effects of short-term and long-term exposures to trichloroethylene in workers†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 915–921, September 2010
How to Cite
Murata, K., Inoue, O., Akutsu, M. and Iwata, T. (2010), Neuromotor effects of short-term and long-term exposures to trichloroethylene in workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 915–921. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20850
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20390180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.