Rwth Stuckey was employed part-time at the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) as the staff Occupational Health and Safety Adviser. She is also a member of the National Fleet Safety Working Party. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the TAC or the Fleet Safety Working Party.
Risk factors for worker injury and death from occupational light vehicles crashes in New South Wales (Australia)†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 931–939, September 2010
How to Cite
Stuckey, R., Glass, D. C., LaMontagne, A. D., Wolfe, R. and Sim, M. R. (2010), Risk factors for worker injury and death from occupational light vehicles crashes in New South Wales (Australia). Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 931–939. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20854
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.