A structural equation model relating work stress, coping resource, and quality of life among chinese medical professionals
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1170–1176, November 2010
How to Cite
Wu, S., Li, H., Zhu, W., LI, J. and Wang, X. (2010), A structural equation model relating work stress, coping resource, and quality of life among chinese medical professionals. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1170–1176. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20864
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Talent Fund from Science Technology Agency of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: 2006F3056
- Science Foundation of Education Office of Fujian Province of China. Grant Number: JA07090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.