Case–control study of male germ cell tumors nested in a cohort of car-manufacturing workers: Findings from the occupational history
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1006–1018, October 2010
How to Cite
Langner, I., Schmeißer, N., Mester, B., Behrens, T., Gottlieb, A. and Ahrens, W. (2010), Case–control study of male germ cell tumors nested in a cohort of car-manufacturing workers: Findings from the occupational history. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1006–1018. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20865
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
- Vereinigung der Metall-Berufsgenossenschaften
- German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV). Grant Number: 28864.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.