The snowman: A model of injuries and near-misses for the prevention of sharps injuries
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1119–1127, November 2010
How to Cite
Kim, H., Kriebel, D., Quinn, M. M. and Davis, L. (2010), The snowman: A model of injuries and near-misses for the prevention of sharps injuries. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1119–1127. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20871
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: RO1 OH008229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.