Competing interests: Dr. Finkelstein has on occasion, since 2004, served as an expert witness in asbestos litigation.
Absence of radiographic asbestosis and the risk of lung cancer among asbestos-cement workers: Extended follow-up of a cohort†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1065–1069, November 2010
How to Cite
Finkelstein, M. M. (2010), Absence of radiographic asbestosis and the risk of lung cancer among asbestos-cement workers: Extended follow-up of a cohort. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1065–1069. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20881
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.