Partner smoking characteristics: Associations with smoking and quitting among blue-collar apprentices
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1102–1108, November 2010
How to Cite
Okechukwu, C. A., Nguyen, K. and Hickman, N. J. (2010), Partner smoking characteristics: Associations with smoking and quitting among blue-collar apprentices. Am. J. Ind. Med., 53: 1102–1108. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20890
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 1R01 DP000097-01
- Robert Wood Johnson Health and Society Scholars Program
- National Cancer Institute (NJH). Grant Number: 5R25 CA113710
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.