Combined exposures to workplace psychosocial stressors: Relationships with mental health in a sample of NZ cleaners and clerical workers
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 405–409, May 2011
How to Cite
Lilley, R., LaMontagne, A.D. and Firth, H. (2011), Combined exposures to workplace psychosocial stressors: Relationships with mental health in a sample of NZ cleaners and clerical workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 54: 405–409. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20927
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2010
- University of Otago Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.