Director of the Emergency Department at China MeiTan General Hospital, National Mining Medical Center, in Beijing, China.
Analysis of traumatic occupational fatalities in China
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 560–564, July 2011
How to Cite
Tao, Z., Ming-Xiao, W., Miao-Rong, X. and Ming-Qiu, J. (2011), Analysis of traumatic occupational fatalities in China. Am. J. Ind. Med., 54: 560–564. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20958
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.