Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Objective measures of adoption of patient lift and transfer devices to reduce nursing staff injuries in the hospital setting†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 935–945, December 2011
How to Cite
Schoenfisch, A. L., Pompeii, L. A., Myers, D. J., James, T., Yeung, Y.-L., Fricklas, E., Pentico, M. and Lipscomb, H. J. (2011), Objective measures of adoption of patient lift and transfer devices to reduce nursing staff injuries in the hospital setting. Am. J. Ind. Med., 54: 935–945. doi: 10.1002/ajim.20998
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 5 R01 OH003979-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.