Disclosure statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Exposure to tobacco smoke and prevalence of symptoms decreased among Finnish Restaurant workers after the smoke-free law†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Reijula, J. P., Johnsson, T. S.-E., Kaleva, P. S. and Reijula, K. E. (2012), Exposure to tobacco smoke and prevalence of symptoms decreased among Finnish Restaurant workers after the smoke-free law. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 37–43. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21006
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Helsinki, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.