Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 25–36, January 2012
How to Cite
Pinkerton, L. E., Waters, M. A., Hein, M. J., Zivkovich, Z., Schubauer-Berigan, M. K. and Grajewski, B. (2012), Cause-specific mortality among a cohort of U.S. flight attendants. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 25–36. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21011
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Office of Women's Health of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (partial support)
This article has been cited by:
- 2Mortality from cancer and other causes in commercial airline crews: a joint analysis of cohorts from 10 countries, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2014, 71, 5, 313, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3The self-reported health of U.S. flight attendants compared to the general population, Environmental Health, 2014, 13, 1, 13, , , , , , ,
- 4Circadian clocks and tumor biology: What is to learn from human skin biopsies?, General and Comparative Endocrinology, 2013, 188, 67, , , , ,