Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Coal mining is associated with lung cancer risk in Xuanwei, China†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 5–10, January 2012
How to Cite
Hosgood, H. D., Chapman, R. S., Wei, H., He, X., Tian, L., Liu, L. Z., Lai, H., Engel, L. S., Chen, W., Rothman, N. and Lan, Q. (2012), Coal mining is associated with lung cancer risk in Xuanwei, China. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 5–10. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21014
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine
- Yunnan Province Antiepidemic Station
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.