Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Biomass fuel use for cooking in Sri Lanka: Analysis of data from national demographic health surveys†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1122–1128, December 2012
How to Cite
Nandasena, S., Wickremasinghe, A. R. and Sathiakumar, N. (2012), Biomass fuel use for cooking in Sri Lanka: Analysis of data from national demographic health surveys. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1122–1128. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21023
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health-Fogarty International Center (NIH-FIC). Grant Number: 5 D43 TW05750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.