Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Increased rates of asthma among World Trade Center disaster responders†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H., Herbert, R., Landrigan, P., Markowitz, S. B., Moline, J. M., Savitz, D. A., Todd, A. C., Udasin, I. G. and Wisnivesky, J. P. (2012), Increased rates of asthma among World Trade Center disaster responders. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21025
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (CDC/NIOSH). Grant Numbers: 200-2002-0038, U10 OH008232
- Screening Program. Grant Number: C200-2002-00384
- Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan and Staten Island. Grant Number: U10 OH008225
- Clinical Center of the Environmental and Occupational Health Services Institute at UMDNJ. Grant Number: U10 OH008239
- Nassau University Medical Center, State University of New York at Stony Brook/Long Island Occupational and Environmental Health Center, and Hicksville Medical Office. Grant Number: U10 OH008216
- Bellevue/New York University Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinic. Grant Number: U10 OH008223
- The Center for the Biology of Natural Systems at Queens College in New York. Grant Number: U10 OH008275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.