Disclosure Statement: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Predictors of early cessation of dairy farming in the French Doubs province: 12-year follow-up†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 136–142, February 2012
How to Cite
Mounchetrou, I. N., Monnet, E., Laplante, J.-J., Dalphin, J.-C. and Thaon, I. (2012), Predictors of early cessation of dairy farming in the French Doubs province: 12-year follow-up. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 136–142. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21031
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Réseau National de Santé Publique (FIS) and INSERM. Grant Numbers: CNEP 93, CN 20
- SERF Group. Grant Number: EA 2276
- French Ministry of National Education, Research and Technology
- CNMRT (Comité National de lutte contre les Maladies Respiratoires et la Tuberculose = National Committee against Respiratory Diseases and Tuberculosis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.