Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest. The findings in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the authors' affiliated institutes.
Musculoskeletal symptoms and associated risk factors in a large sample of Chinese workers in henan province of China†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 281–293, March 2012
How to Cite
Yu, S., Lu, M.-L., Gu, G., Zhou, W., He, L. and Wang, S. (2012), Musculoskeletal symptoms and associated risk factors in a large sample of Chinese workers in henan province of China. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 281–293. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21037
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 3Workplace Psychosocial Factors Associated with Work-Related Injury Absence: A Study from a Nationally Representative Sample of Korean Workers, International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 2014, 21, 1, 42, , , ,