Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest. The findings in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the authors' affiliated institutes.
Musculoskeletal symptoms and associated risk factors in a large sample of Chinese workers in henan province of China†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 281–293, March 2012
How to Cite
Yu, S., Lu, M.-L., Gu, G., Zhou, W., He, L. and Wang, S. (2012), Musculoskeletal symptoms and associated risk factors in a large sample of Chinese workers in henan province of China. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 281–293. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21037
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.