Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 176–186, February 2012
How to Cite
Mode, N. A., O'Connor, M. B., Conway, G. A. and Hill, R. D. (2012), A multifaceted public health approach to statewide aviation safety. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 176–186. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21993
Institution where work was performed: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Alaska Pacific Regional Office.
Disclosure Statement: None of the authors or their institutions has received payment or services from a third party for any aspect of the submitted work. We have no financial relationships to disclose and have not been involved in other activities that readers could perceive to have influence, or that give the appearance of potentially influencing our work.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.