Disclosure statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 127–135, February 2012
How to Cite
Patil, A., Rosecrance, J., Douphrate, D. and Gilkey, D. (2012), Prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome among dairy workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 127–135. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21995
Institution at which the work was performed: Colorado State University.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Numbers: CDC NIOSH 5U50 OH008085, CDC NIOSH 2T42 OH009229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.