Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Results from a Ukrainian-US collaborative study: Prevalence and predictors of respiratory symptoms among Ukrainian coal miners†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1099–1109, December 2012
How to Cite
Graber, J.M., Cohen, R.A., Basanets, A., Stayner, L.T., Kundiev, Y., Conroy, L., Mukhin, V.V., Lysenko, O., Zvinchuk, A. and Hryhorczuk, D.O. (2012), Results from a Ukrainian-US collaborative study: Prevalence and predictors of respiratory symptoms among Ukrainian coal miners. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1099–1109. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21997
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: D43 TW00653
- National Institutes on Environmental Health Services
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- NIOSH Grant. Grant Number: T42 CCT510424-8
- American International Health Alliance/USAID
- US Department of Labor
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.