Disclosure Statement: Dr. Franklin has not received payment or services with regard to the submitted work.
Bending the prescription opioid dosing and mortality curves: Impact of the Washington State opioid dosing guideline†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 325–331, April 2012
How to Cite
Franklin, G. M., Mai, J., Turner, J., Sullivan, M., Wickizer, T. and Fulton-Kehoe, D. (2012), Bending the prescription opioid dosing and mortality curves: Impact of the Washington State opioid dosing guideline. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 325–331. doi: 10.1002/ajim.21998
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Grant Number: 5R21CE001850-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.