Professor, Federal University of Minas Gerais, School of Medicine; Co-coordinator, Belo Horizonte Observatory for Urban Health.
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 2
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Goston, J. L., Caiaffa, W. T., de Souza Andrade, A. C. and Vlahov, D. (2013), Health behaviors and occupational stress of Brazilian civil servants living in an urban center. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22004
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Institution at which the work was performed: Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.