Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Performance of automated and manual coding systems for occupational data: A case study of historical records†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 228–231, March 2012
How to Cite
Patel, M. D., Rose, K. M., Owens, C. R., Bang, H. and Kaufman, J. S. (2012), Performance of automated and manual coding systems for occupational data: A case study of historical records . Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 228–231. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22005
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-HL081627
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: HHSN268201100005C, HSN268201100006C, HHSN268201100007C, HHSN268201100008C, HSN268201100009C, HHSN268201100010C, HHSN268201100011C, HHSN268201100012C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.