Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest or affiliations with any organizations that have a direct interest, including financial interest, in the subject matter.
Shift work and the incidence of injury among police officers†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 217–227, March 2012
How to Cite
Violanti, J. M., Fekedulegn, D., Andrew, M. E., Charles, L. E., Hartley, T. A., Vila, B. and Burchfiel, C. M. (2012), Shift work and the incidence of injury among police officers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 217–227. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22007
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: 200-2003-01580
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Fatigue and burnout in police officers: the mediating role of emotions, Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 2014, 37, 3, 665, , ,