Disclosure Statement: All authors declare no conflict of interest.
GSTM1 and GSTP1 gene variants and the effect of air pollutants on lung function measures in South African children†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1078–1086, December 2012
How to Cite
Reddy, P., Naidoo, R. N., Robins, T. G., Mentz, G., Li, H., London, S. J. and Batterman, S. (2012), GSTM1 and GSTP1 gene variants and the effect of air pollutants on lung function measures in South African children. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1078–1086. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22012
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- National Research Foundation (NRF), South Africa, supplemented by Durban University of Technology (DUT) KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa. Grant Number: 2068195 Thuthuka
- Ethekwini Municipality, KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa. Grant Number: 1a-103—Health Study
- Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, USA. Grant Numbers: Z01 49019, Z01 ES025045
- US NIH Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: 2 D43 TW000812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.