Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Mercury levels in feed and muscle of farmed tilapia†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1159–1165, December 2012
How to Cite
Botaro, D., Torres, J. P. M., Schramm, K.-W. and Malm, O. (2012), Mercury levels in feed and muscle of farmed tilapia. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1159–1165. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22021
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: CNPq/MAPA/SDA 577906/2008-9, CAPES/PROBRAL/DAAD 270/07
- Mont Sinai School of Medicine. Grant Number: D43TW00640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.