Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Cigarette smoking in building trades workers: The impact of work environment†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 429–439, May 2012
How to Cite
Chin, D. L., Hong, O., Gillen, M., Bates, M. N. and Okechukwu, C. A. (2012), Cigarette smoking in building trades workers: The impact of work environment. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 429–439. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22031
- Issue online: 13 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 1R01DP000097-01 (original study)
- American Nurse Foundation
- Alpha Eta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International
- Graduate Division, University of California, San Francisco
- School of Nursing Century Club, University of California, San Francisco
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.