Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Prevalence of measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella susceptibility among health science students in a University in India†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 2
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 58–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Arunkumar, G., Vandana, K.E. and Sathiakumar, N. (2013), Prevalence of measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella susceptibility among health science students in a University in India. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 58–64. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22046
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- The National Institutes of Health-Fogarty International Center (NIH-FIC). Grant Number: 5 D43 TW05750
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.