Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Greenhouse gas emissions from the brazilian antarctic station “comandante ferraz”†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1166–1171, December 2012
How to Cite
Leripio, A. d. A., Torres, J. P. M., Viana, M. d. S. and Echelmeier, G. R. (2012), Greenhouse gas emissions from the brazilian antarctic station “comandante ferraz”. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1166–1171. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22051
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- CNPq/MCT-INCT-APA and CNPq-Proantar Round 23. Grant Number: 557049/2009-1
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: D43TW000640