Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Association of Schools of Public Health, or each author's state agency. This publication was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number U36/CCU300430 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Association of Schools of Public Health.
Gender differences in acute pesticide-related illnesses and injuries among farmworkers in the United States, 1998–2007†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 571–583, July 2012
How to Cite
Kasner, E. J., Keralis, J. M., Mehler, L., Beckman, J., Bonnar-Prado, J., Lee, S.-J., Diebolt-Brown, B., Mulay, P., Lackovic, M., Waltz, J., Schwartz, A., Mitchell, Y., Moraga-McHaley, S., Roisman, R., Gergely, R. and Calvert, G. M. (2012), Gender differences in acute pesticide-related illnesses and injuries among farmworkers in the United States, 1998–2007. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 571–583. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22052
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.