Researcher, Center for Studies in Workers Health and Human Ecology; Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Preventive Medicine.
Education and Training
Fifteen years of occupational and environmental health projects support in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico: A report from Mount Sinai School of Medicine ITREOH program, 1995–2010†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 2
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 29–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Peres, F. and Claudio, L. (2013), Fifteen years of occupational and environmental health projects support in Brazil, Chile, and Mexico: A report from Mount Sinai School of Medicine ITREOH program, 1995–2010. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 29–37. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22066
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclosure regarding this paper submission.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Fogarty International Center, NIH. Grant Number: 1 D43 TW000640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.