Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 2
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 100–110, January 2013
How to Cite
Villalobos, G. H., Vargas, A. M., Rondón, M. A. and Felknor, S. A. (2013), Design of psychosocial factors questionnaires: A systematic measurement approach. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 100–110. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22071
Gloria Villalobos and Martin Rondón are Fogarty trainees.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Ministerio de la Protección Social, Colombia. Grant Number: 290-09
- Fogarty International Center to the Southwest Center for Occupational and Environmental Health. Grant Numbers: 5D43TW007564, D43TW000644
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.