Disclosure Statement: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
3-D jobs and health disparities: The health implications of latino chicken catchers' working conditions†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 206–215, February 2013
How to Cite
Quandt, S. A., Arcury-Quandt, A. E., Lawlor, E. J., Carrillo, L., Marín, A. J., Grzywacz, J. G. and Arcury, T. A. (2013), 3-D jobs and health disparities: The health implications of latino chicken catchers' working conditions. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22072
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R25-OH006335
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Effects of Work Organization on the Health of Immigrant Manual Workers: A Longitudinal Analysis, Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health, 2014, 00, , , , , ,