Disclosure Statement: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
3-D jobs and health disparities: The health implications of latino chicken catchers' working conditions†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 206–215, February 2013
How to Cite
Quandt, S. A., Arcury-Quandt, A. E., Lawlor, E. J., Carrillo, L., Marín, A. J., Grzywacz, J. G. and Arcury, T. A. (2013), 3-D jobs and health disparities: The health implications of latino chicken catchers' working conditions. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22072
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2012
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R25-OH006335
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.