Disclosure Statement: The authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
Association of blood cadmium with hypertension in the Korean general population: Analysis of the 2008–2010 Korean national health and nutrition examination survey data†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1060–1067, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, B.-K. and Kim, Y. (2012), Association of blood cadmium with hypertension in the Korean general population: Analysis of the 2008–2010 Korean national health and nutrition examination survey data. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1060–1067. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22078
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.