Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Prevalence of dermatitis in the working population, United States, 2010 National Health Interview Survey†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 625–634, June 2013
How to Cite
Luckhaupt, S. E., Dahlhamer, J. M., Ward, B. W., Sussell, A. L., Sweeney, M. H., Sestito, J. P. and Calvert, G. M. (2013), Prevalence of dermatitis in the working population, United States, 2010 National Health Interview Survey. Am. J. Ind. Med., 56: 625–634. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22080
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Contact Dermatitis: A Practice Parameter–Update 2015, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice, 2015, 3, 3, S1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Review of Occupational Contact Dermatitis—Top Allergens, Best Avoidance Measures, Current Treatment Options in Allergy, 2015,, ,
- 5Review of health hazards and prevention measures for response and recovery workers and volunteers after natural disasters, flooding, and water damage: mold and dampness, Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine, 2014, 19, 2, 93, , , , ,
- 7Examining National Trends in Worker Health With the National Health Interview Survey, Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 2013, 55, S58, ,