Disclosure Statement: None of the authors has a financial relationship with a commercial entity that has an interest in the subject of the manuscript.
Characterization of allergens and airborne fungi in low and middle-income homes of primary school children in Durban, South Africa†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1110–1121, December 2012
How to Cite
Jafta, N., Batterman, S. A., Gqaleni, N., Naidoo, R. N. and Robins, T. G. (2012), Characterization of allergens and airborne fungi in low and middle-income homes of primary school children in Durban, South Africa. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1110–1121. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22081
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- EThekwini Municipality, KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa. Grant Number: 1a-103—Health Study
- US NIH Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: 2 D43 TW000812
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Association of Respiratory Symptoms and Indoor Housing Conditions Among Migrant Farmworkers in Eastern North Carolina, Journal of Agromedicine, 2014, 19, 4, 395, , , , , , ,