Disclosure Statement: None of the authors has a financial relationship with a commercial entity that has an interest in the subject of the manuscript.
Characterization of allergens and airborne fungi in low and middle-income homes of primary school children in Durban, South Africa†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Research Contributions from the United States International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health Program: Part 1
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1110–1121, December 2012
How to Cite
Jafta, N., Batterman, S. A., Gqaleni, N., Naidoo, R. N. and Robins, T. G. (2012), Characterization of allergens and airborne fungi in low and middle-income homes of primary school children in Durban, South Africa. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 1110–1121. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22081
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- EThekwini Municipality, KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa. Grant Number: 1a-103—Health Study
- US NIH Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: 2 D43 TW000812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.