Disclosure Statement: We state that this manuscript is original, has been reviewed and approved by all authors, and is not under consideration by another journal. This research was supported by the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries which employs the authors.
The impact of regulatory enforcement and consultation visits on workers' compensation claims incidence rates and costs, 1999–2008†
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 976–990, November 2012
How to Cite
Foley, M., Fan, Z. J., Rauser, E. and Silverstein, B. (2012), The impact of regulatory enforcement and consultation visits on workers' compensation claims incidence rates and costs, 1999–2008. Am. J. Ind. Med., 55: 976–990. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22084
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.